- Registration fees for the conference are given in the following table.
- At least one author of an accepted paper or poster must pay the registration fees and attend the conference to present the paper or poster.
- With registration;
- Delegates and accompanying persons staying at the conference venue (i.e. Gloria hotels and resorts), will be provided full board accommodation (including all meals and drinks) for the entire stay.
- Delegates who are not staying at Gloria hotels and resorts will be provided with tickets for lunches, gala night and beach party.
- There is a registration fee scholarship for students. Click here to learn more about the scholarship
- You may register online using a credit card. Click here to proceed to the online registration system
- Alternatively, you may fill in the registration form (click here to download) and send it to the IAEE headquarters electronically or via mail.
- GARP Credits: The IAEE is registered with GARP as an Approved Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. IAEE has determined that attending the Antalya conference qualifies for 21 GARP CPD credit hours. If you are a Certified FRM or ERP, please record this activity in your Credit Tracker at http://www.garp.org/cpd
|Received on or before||Received on or before||Received after|
|March 20, 2015||April 17, 2015||April 17, 2015|
|Speakers/Chairmen (Members)||750 USD||850 USD||950 USD|
|Speakers/Chairmen (Nonmembers)||900 USD||1000 USD||1100 USD|
|Members||950 USD||1000 USD||1050 USD|
|Nonmembers||1100 USD||1150 USD||1200 USD|
|Full-time Students (Members)||400 USD||450 USD||500 USD|
|Full-time Students (Nonmembers)||450 USD||500 USD||550 USD|
|Spouse/Accompanying Persons||200 USD||250 USD||300 USD|