Best Student Paper Award
IAEE is pleased to announce its 2015 Antalya Conference Best Student Paper Award Program. A top prize of US$750 will be given for the best paper in energy economics. Three runner up prizes of US$500 each will also be given. All four winners will receive a waiver of registration fees to the Antalya IAEE International Conference, May 24-27, 2015. To be considered for the IAEE Best Student Paper Award please follow the guidelines below.
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must:
- be a full-time student as of the application deadline;
- be a member of IAEE in good standing. Membership information may be found at www.iaee.org
The paper must:
- be original work completed by the student;
- not be co-authored by a faculty member or non-student (papers co-authored by fellow students are ok).
Application materials consist of:
- Paper abstract; (may be same as abstract submitted to conference for general concurrent session presentation, in case one has been submitted);
- Paper - double-spaced; 8.5 by 11 inch page setup; 30 pages maximum (any paper that exceeds the page limitation will be subject to disqualification);
- Letter from applicant verifying he/she meets qualifications (include photocopy of student ID);
- Letter from applicant's advisor or another faculty member familiar with applicant's research confirming that paper meets qualifications for submission and recommending it for consideration.
- Please note: in order to receive the award, students must attend the conference and present their paper. All travel and accommodation costs associated with attending the conference are the responsibility of the award recipients.
- The paper and application deadline is January 21, 2015. Please submit all materials electronically in pdf format to email@example.com with “Submission for Antalya Best Student Paper Award” in the subject line. You will be notified by February 21, 2015 as to the disposition of your paper.
- For further questions regarding the IAEE Student Paper Award, please contact IAEE Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further note that if you would like to present your paper at the Conference even if it does not receive a Best Paper Award (and thus get presented in a concurrent session) you must follow the regular paper submission procedures, submitting an abstract by the regular Call for Papers cut-off date.